The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked in the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Jose Sanchez, 52, was arrested on suspicion of manufacturing/selling/possessing a prohibited weapon, discharging firearm in city limits, endangerment and possession of weapon by prohibited person.
- Marky Thomas, 37, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault on a health care professional, aggravated assault on a police officer, disorderly conduct and criminal damage-depriving livestock of water.
- Lamar Davenport, 30, was arrested on a warrant.
- Carl Smith, 42, was arrested on suspicion of possession of dangerous drugs, disorderly conduct-fighting and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- William Romero, 45, was arrested on suspicion of driving with license suspended/revoked/canceled, possession of dangerous drugs, false reporting to law enforcement and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Leonardo Salinas, 35, was arrested on a probation violation, criminal trespassing, aggravated assault and a warrant.
- David Vandevender, 55, was arrested on suspicion of criminal trespass.
- Roberto Martinez, 36, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a weapon by a prohibited person, possession of narcotic drugs, possession of dangerous drugs and a probation violation.
- Jesus Hernandez, 27, was arrested on a warrant.
- Thomas Daley, 27, was arrested as a fugitive of justice.
- A theft was reported in the 8400 block of West Mission Hills Drive in Arizona City.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 1200 block of North Williams Drive in Queen Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 100 block of West Angus Road in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 2300 block of West Phillips Road in San Tan Valley.