The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked in the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Christian Campbell, 25, was arrested on suspicion of a marijuana violation.
- Chayanne Frank, 29, was arrested on a warrant and a probation violation.
- Roberto Luz, 29, was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage, possession of burglary tools, obstruction-refusal to give true name, criminal trespassing and a warrant.
- Manuel Montijo, 31, was arrested on a warrant, a probation violation and on suspicion of burglary.
- Jordan Baldwin, 24, was arrested on suspicion of unlawful flight from law enforcement, a drug paraphernalia violation, theft-unauthorized service/property and failure to appear.
- Armando Villegas, 29, was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct with a weapon.
- Guy Layton, 39, was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure and sexual exploitation of a minor.
- Christopher Leon, 21, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of liquor/drugs/vapors/combo.
- Eder Lazano, 22, was arrested on a warrant and on suspicion of resisting arrest, aggravated assault-serious physical injury, threatening and false report to law enforcement.
- Harry Larsen, 70, was arrested on suspicion of extreme driving under the influence with a blood alcohol content between 0.15 and 0.20.
- A burglary was reported in the 28600 block of West Bearskin Road near Casa Grande.
- A theft was reported near East Saddleback Road and North State Route 87 near Eleven Mile Corner.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 3700 block of West Naomi Lane in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 15900 block of East U.S. 60 in Gold Canyon.