The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked in the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Alejo Navarro, 47, was arrested on suspicion of failure to comply with a court order.
- Xristopher Garcia Borquez, 28, was arrested on a probation violation and on suspicion of assault and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Raymond Cobbs, 36, was arrested on suspicion of possession of dangerous drugs.
- Christopher Mack, 26, was arrested on suspicion of a drug paraphernalia violation and a dangerous drug violation.
- Richard Jones, 53, was arrested on suspicion of a drug paraphernalia violation, possession of dangerous drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- John Granillo, 37, was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and a warrant.
- Justin Trego, 30, was arrested on suspicion of failure to appear.
- A theft was reported in the 18500 block of West Susan Avenue near Casa Grande.
- Fraud was reported in the 14200 block of West Scorpio Avenue near North Komelik Village.
- The theft of a bicycle was reported in the 1000 block of East Ranch Road near Queen Creek.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1700 block of West Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported near Florence.
- An assault was reported in the 4000 block of East Mica Road in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 34800 block of North Bandolier Drive in San Tan Valley.