The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked in the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Miguel Fierros, 30, was arrested on suspicion of interfering with a judicial proceeding.
- Juan Ibarra, 39, was arrested on a warrant.
- Elfego Roman Estrada, 53, was arrested on a warrant, a probation violation and on suspicion of criminal trespass.
- Heather Blackwater, 33, was arrested on a probation violation.
- Pedro Cerda Alvarez, 59, was arrested on a probation violation and a warrant.
- A burglary was reported in the 16000 block of South Yava Road in Arizona City.
- A theft was reported in the 4500 block of North Manana Drive near Randolph.
- Fraud was reported in the 64500 block of East Squash Blossom Lane in Saddlebrooke.
- Fraud was reported in the 2500 block of East Copper Mine Road in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in Oracle.