The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked in the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Kali Lawrence, 30, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia, endangerment and child/vulnerable adult abuse-intent.
- Brianda Rivera, 29, was arrested on suspicion of reckless driving.
- Josephine Pogue, 22, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs/metabolite.
- Bradley Thompson, 28, was arrested on suspicion of possession of narcotic drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Carmen Carrisalez, 40, was arrested on suspicion of assault and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Jai-R Padilla, 19, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a weapon during the commission of a felony, armed robbery, aggravated assault-serious injury and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
- Joseph McKay, 37, was arrested on suspicion of a bail/bond agent violation.
- Gerardo Nunez Calderon, 45, was arrested on a warrant.
- A burglary was reported in the first block of West Mira Vista Drive near Eleven Mile Corner.
- Fraud was reported in the 700 block of East Hanna Road near Eloy.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 38500 block of South Sand Crest Drive in Saddlebrooke.
- A theft was reported in the 6100 block of West Merrill Ranch Parkway in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 2200 block of West Peggy Drive in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 3500 block of West Morgan Lane in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 9900 block of East Vah Ki Inn Road near Valley Farms.