The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Celena Brown, 48, was arrested on suspicion of possession of dangerous drugs, possession of dangerous drugs for sale, transporting dangerous drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Michael Stratton, 36, was arrested on suspicion of extreme driving under the influence with a blood alcohol content of 0.15 to 0.20.
- La Kya Akers, 20, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and a warrant.
- Robert Dadisman, 46, was arrested on a warrant.
- Melissa Collins, 36, was arrested on a probation violation.
- Jennifer Dickey, 45, was arrested on a warrant.
- Rossmel Carrasco, 40, was arrested on a warrant.
- A burglary was reported in the 500 block of West Calle near Eleven Mile Corner.
- A theft was reported in the 31200 block of South Granite Drive in Oracle.
- Fraud was reported in the 34900 block of West Joblanca Road near Stanfield.