The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Brishauna Mosley, 23, was arrested for DUI-drugs/metabolite and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Aaron Jacquart, 28, was arrested for DUI-drugs/metabolite.
- Jonathan Sylvester, 30, was arrested for extreme DUI with BAC of .15 to .20.
- Daniel Soto, 23, was arrested for assault-touched to injure and domestic violence-fighting.
- Tomas Reitsma, 22, was arrested for a probation violation.
- Andrea Salcedo, 22, was arrested for DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo and DUI with BAC of .08 or more.
- Erasmo Perez, 20, was arrested for super extreme DUI with BAC of .20 or more.
- Trevor Brown, 29, was arrested for possession/use of a dangerous drug, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, an outstanding warrant and being a fugitive of justice.
- Michael Mena, 39, was arrested for resisting arrest, assault with intent to injure and domestic violence-fighting.
- Mark Stewart, 58, was arrested for two outstanding warrants.
- Clinton Rivers, 60, was arrested for interference with judicial proceedings, second-degree burglary and theft.
- Noah Reveles, 34, was arrested for being a criminal nuisance.
- Summer Bowan, 44, was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- A theft was reported near South Halsey Lane and East Peak Street in Picacho.
- A theft was reported in the 500 block of East Echo Lane in Florence.
- A theft was reported in the 6500 block of East Escape Avenue near Florence.
- A theft of vehicle was reported in the 28200 block of North Silver Lane in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 5900 block of South Kings Ranch Road in Gold Canyon.
- An assault with a weapon was reported in the 8000 block of West Reata Lane in Arizona City.
- Fraud was reported in the 16000 block of East Camino at Picacho Peak.