The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Guadalupe Camacho Melendrez, 30, was arrested for aggravated assault of a peace officer, criminal damage-deface, disorderly conduct-fighting and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
- Chad Lawrence, 37, was arrested for dangerous drug violation, drug paraphernalia violation, fraudulent schemes, forgery with written instrument, taking identity of another and an outstanding warrant.
- Thomas Silva, 26, was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- Gerald Nutlouis, 44, was arrested for second-degree failure to appear.
- Forest Turner, 48, was arrested for DUI with BAC greater than .08.
- Erin Darr, 36, was arrested for two counts of child/vulnerable adult abuse with intent to injure.
- Darien Melton, 49, was arrested for taking identity of another and possession of a weapon by prohibited person.
- Koby Ziegler, 40, was arrested for domestic violence-fighting and criminal damage-deface.
- Miguel Ramos, 37, was arrested for assault-intent to injure, disorderly conduct-fighting, disorderly conduct-language/gesture and criminal littering.
- Edmund Goswick, 24, was arrested for being a fugitive from justice.
- Mark Guevara, 26, was arrested for DUI-liquor/drugs/metabolite
- Froilan Araujo, 53, was arrested for threats-intimation and use of abusive language.
- Amber Garcia, 22, was arrested for disorderly conduct-fighting and threats-intimation with injury-damage to property.
- Marshall Gray, 34, was arrested for two counts of theft-means of transportation.
- Tristian Horton, 33, was arrested for failure to pay fine.
- Brenden Acosta, 30, was arrested for driving with suspended/revoked/canceled license.
- A theft was reported in the 49900 block of West Papago Road near Maricopa.
- A theft was reported in the 11900 block of West Martin Road near Casa Grande.
- A theft was reported in the 30900 block of North Grace Lane near Eloy.
- A theft was reported in the 10000 block of West Carousel Drive in Arizona City.
- A theft was reported in the 4700 block of East Pearl Road in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 2700 block of West Angel Way in San Tan Valley.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1700 block of West Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- The theft of a bicycle was reported in the 1700 block of West Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 2500 block of West Sawtooth Way in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 3700 block of East Meadow Land Drive near Queen Creek.
- Two thefts were reported in the 700 block of East Maddison Street near Queen Creek.
- A theft was reported in the 600 block of East Christopher Street near Queen Creek.
- A theft was reported in the 25900 block of East Diversion Dam Road near Florence.
- A theft was reported in the 200 block of South Avenue in San Manuel.
- A sex offense was reported in the 800 block of East Cottonwood Lane in Casa Grande.
- A sex offense was reported in the 40800 block of North Ironwood Drive near Queen Creek.
- A sex offense was reported in the 40900 block of North Ironwood Drive near Queen Creek.
Casa Grande Fire Log
8:58 a.m. — West Lily Place, cardiac emergency
9:01 a.m. — North Thornton Road, medical call
10:38 a.m. — West Centennial Boulevard, injured person
10:57 a.m. — North Pinal Avenue, medical call
6:57 p.m. — West Cottonwood Lane, fall injury-damage
7:18 p.m. — Ill person
8:11 p.m. — West Melrose Drive, internal bleeding
9:59 p.m.— East Eighth Street, fall injury
10:33 p.m. — North Pottebaum Avenue, difficulty breathing
11:40 p.m. — North Kadota Avenue, internal bleeding
1:35 a.m. — North Peart Road, difficulty breathing
3:21 a.m. — East McMurray Boulevard, difficulty breathing
3:36 a.m. — East Cottonwood Lane, seizure
4:56 a.m. — North Trekell Road, cardiac emergency
7:09 a.m. — French Street, motor vehicle collision
7:13 a.m. — East Melrose Drive, fall injury
7:36 a.m. — East Avenue of Cotton, stroke
9:13 a.m. — East Cottonwood Lane, injured person
9:27 a.m. — South Lucia Lane, medical call
12:35 p.m. — West 10th Street, cardiac emergency
12:54 p.m.— East Kortsen Road and North Peart Road, motor vehicle collision
2:15p.m. — North Pinal Avenue, injured person
3:10 p.m. — North Amarillo Street, abdominal pain
4:05 p.m. — North Pinal Avenue and West Ocotillo Street, vehicle fire
4:26 p.m. — East McMurray Boulevard, fall injury
4:46 p.m. — North Arizola Road, heat-related illness
4:55 p.m. — East Florence Boulevard, injured person
4:59 p.m. — North Thornton Road, cardiac emergency
5:32 p.m. — North Drylake Street, cardiac emergency
6:01 p.m. — East Palm Parke Boulevard, behavioral emergency
7:07 p.m. — North Brown Avenue, assault medical
8:18 p.m. — East Florence Boulevard, trash fire
8:25 p.m. — East Racine Place, cardiac emergency
8:37 p.m. — East Cholla Street, unresponsive person
9:40 p.m. — North Trekell Road, overdose
9:42 p.m. — North Cacheris Court, medical call
1:32 a.m. — North Cacheris Court, abdominal pain