The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Pedro Dominguez, 31, probation violation.
- Ascencio Salcido, 39, suspicion of taking contraband into correctional facility.
- Kyle Huff, 28, child support warrant.
- Clinton Vincelli, 35, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Reginald Galloway, 25, warrant.
- Betty Hines, 39, probation violation.
- David Villarreal, 47, court.
- Daniel Sites, 37, suspicion of a drug paraphernalia violation.
- Lissa Andreason, 38, suspicion of criminal damage.
- Mark Henriquez, 22, probation violation.
- Payton Nickle, 23, failure to pay.
- Ariel Garner, 25, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Chad Kalka, 24, probation violation.
- Phillip Clauges, 56, warrant.
- Lucinda Cowboy, 42, suspicion of disorderly conduct.
- Dustin Brown, 25, failure to appear.
- Tiffany Asbury, 38, probation violation.
- Jose Perez Rodriguez, 23, suspicion of resisting arrest.
- Lucia Ibarra, 32, suspicion of criminal trespassing.
• A theft was reported in the 5200 block of South Chuichu Road near Casa Grande.
• A theft was reported in the 400 block of West State Route 287 near Florence.
• A theft was reported in the 53100 block of West Dune Shadow Road near Stanfield.
• A theft was reported in the 4500 block of East Pinto Valley Road in San Tan Valley.
• A residential burglary was reported in the 4800 block of East Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
• A theft was reported in the 1700 block of West Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
• Disorderly conduct was reported in the 3100 block of West Trona Drive in Arizona City.
• Trespassing was reported in the 14200 block of West Cameron Street near Casa Grande.
• Threats were reported in the 13300 block of East Primrose Lane near Florence.
• An assault was reported in the 2600 block of West El Paseo in Oracle.
• Disorderly conduct was reported in the 100 block of West Panther Drive in Oracle.
• Harassment was reported in the 200 block of South McNab Parkway in San Manuel.
• Threats were reported in the 32300 block of North Gantzel Road in San Tan Valley.
• A sex offense was reported in the 3700 block of West Belle Avenue in San Tan Valley.
• Disorderly conduct was reported in the 39300 block of North Cortona Drive in San Tan Valley.