The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Jacob Guadian, 24, probation violation.
- Owen Armstrong, 48, failure to appear.
- Cesar Gonzalez Nieblas, 46, suspicion of narcotic drug possession.
- Johnny Morris, 28, probation violation.
- Benjamin Lara, 21, failure to pay fine.
- Richard Mills, 34, failure to comply with a court order.
- Garret Haley, 30, warrant.
- Francisco Martinez, 29, court.
- Francisco Rodriguez, 47, suspicion of dangerous drug possession.
- Kevin Kent, 53, warrant.
- Jakob Walker, 22, failure to appear.
- Joseph Boothman, 52, robbery.
- Jozef Bera, 38, suspicion of burglary.
- Felicia Lino, 24, failure to pay fine.
- Timothy Shuck, 47, warrant.
- Joanna Valencia, 28, suspicion of taking the identity of another.
- Delilah Marquez, 34, failure to appear.
- Brance Jones, 27, failure to appear.
- Gilbert Rodriguez, 39, suspicion of a marijuana violation.
- Thomas Windham, 42, suspicion of aggravated criminal damage.
- Brandy Mock, 41, suspicion of theft.
- Dustin Daniels, 42, suspicion of theft.
- Joshua Clark, 40, suspicion of aggravated assault.
- Mark Sheeder, 27, warrant.
- Jason Callahan, 39, suspicion of disorderly conduct.
- Angel Warren, 33, suspicion of criminal damage.
- Marcos Mendoza, 24, warrant.
- Zachary Schisel, 28, probation violation.
- Alyssa Madrid, 28, warrant.
- Tony Scollick, 48, suspicion of theft.
- Stuart Williamson, 23, violation of conditions of release.
- Terrance McKinney, 29, suspicion of criminal trespassing.
- A residential burglary was reported in the 9100 block of West San Lazaro Drive in Arizona City.
- A non-residential burglary was reported in the 700 block of South McNab Parkway in San Manuel.
- A theft was reported in the 1700 block of West Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- A bicycle was reported stolen in the 1000 block of West San Tan Hills Drive in San Tan Valley.
- A vehicle was reported stolen in the 3700 block of West Naomi Lane in San Tan Valley.
- Threats were reported in the 400 block of West Adamsville Road near Florence.
- Smuggling was reported on South Stanfield Road near Interstate 8 in Stanfield.
- Threats were reported in the 2800 block of East Morenci Road in San Tan Valley.
- A disturbance was reported in the 600 block of West Glen Canyon Drive in San Tan Valley.