The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Jacob Guadian, 23, was arrested for shoplifting-concealment, shoplifting-with device to facilitate, shoplifting-removal of goods, second-degree criminal trespassing and a probation violation.
- Charles Black, 38, was arrested for third-degree burglary, first-degree criminal trespassing, theft and a child support warrant.
- Jonathan Diaz, 24, was arrested for possession/use of drug paraphernalia and DUI-drugs/metabolite.
- Anthony Valdivia, 38, was arrested for second-degree failure to appear.
- Gerardo Vega, 33, was arrested for failure to pay fine and two outstanding warrants.
- Marcus Amaya, 29, was arrested for possession/use of dangerous drugs.
- Ryan Bollinger, 42, was arrested for domestic violence-fighting and assault.
- Brian Foose, 67, was arrested for DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo.
- Crystal Salazar, 51, was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- Bradley Johnson, 67, was arrested for assault-touch to injure.
- Courtney Knudsen, 32, was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- Jeffery Jones, 51, was arrested for a child support warrant.
- Robert Hanselman, 39, was arrested for possession/use of dangerous drugs, possession/use of drug paraphernalia and possession/use of narcotic drugs.
- Robert Lopez, 29, was arrested as a courtesy hold for the U.S. Marshals Service.
- Kirk Boragine, 55, was arrested for a probation violation.
- A theft was reported in the 41500 block of West State Route 84 near Stanfield.
- A theft was reported in the 2600 block of East Picacho Drive near Randolph.
- A theft was reported in the 13100 block of East Desert Lily Lane near Florence.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 33600 block of North Hidden Canyon Drive in San Tan Valley.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 400 block of East Daniella Drive in San Tan Valley.
- The theft of a bicycle was reported in the 38100 block of North Luke Lane in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 300 block of North Timberline Drive in Oracle.
- Fraud was reported in the 1400 block of East Leaf Road near Queen Creek.