The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Alex Alexander, 31, forgery.
- Angel Jimenez, 19, unlawful transport of aliens, human smuggling, possession/use of dangerous drug, endangerment, unlawful flight from law enforcement vehicle and reckless driving.
- Andy Aros, 23, probation violation.
- Heather Goldy, 29, probation violation.
- Denisse Escalante Aleman, 20, possession/use of marijuana and first-degree hindering prosecution.
- Daphine Hoffman, 44, disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Maida Ali, 22, possession/use of narcotic drug, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, first-degree failure to appear and two counts of second-degree failure to appear.
- Austin Georgatos, 20, possession/use of narcotic drug and DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo.
- Christopher Ellis, 30, possession/use of narcotic drug, possession/use of marijuana and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Dennis Moore, 54, three outstanding warrants.
- Heidi Moore, 56, outstanding warrant.
- Joshua Heath, 38, two probation violations.
- A theft was reported in the 5700 block of East Valley View Drive in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the first block of West Dana Drive in San Tan Valley.
- A theft from a motor vehicle was reported in the 39300 block of North Luke Circle in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 3600 block of East Desert Moon Trail in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 600 block of East Red Rock Trail in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 66400 block of East Peregrine Place near Oracle.