The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Bennie Gipson, 39, two counts of failure to pay fine.
- Jason Pablo, 33, possession/use of dangerous drug.
- Matthew Yanez, 31, disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Kristina Kingery, 44, outstanding warrant.
- Danzel Williams, 29, probation violation and second-degree failure to appear.
- Joseph Badia, 17, kidnapping and aggravated robbery.
- Jesus Lopez, 48, first-degree failure to appear.
- Cameron Cepi, 31, second-degree failure to appear.
- Jessica Contreras, 35, possession/use of dangerous drugs, possession/use of drug paraphernalia and shoplifting.
- Richard Jones, 52, possession/use of dangerous drugs, drug paraphernalia violation and shoplifting.
- Martin Miguel, 32, threats, disorderly conduct-fighting, possession/use of narcotic drug and drug paraphernalia violation.
- Daniel Toki, 25, second-degree failure to appear and a probation violation.
- Eddie Om, 28, aggravated assault with deadly weapon and disorderly conduct with weapon.
- The theft of a bicycle was reported in the 9900 block of West Bradshaw Drive in Arizona City.
- A theft was reported in the 60600 block of East Eagle Ridge Drive in Saddlebrooke.
- A theft was reported in the 2400 block of West American Avenue in Oracle.
- A theft was reported in the 19200 block of North Bowling Road near Florence.
- A theft was reported in the 32800 block of North Hidden Canyon Drive in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 1400 block of West Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- Aggravated assault of a peace officer was reported in the 3700 block of West Naomi Lane in San Tan Valley.