The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Ian Turner, 41, probation violation.
- Oliver Blanchet Ruiz, 25, court.
- Howard Williams, 30, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Alfonso Palacios, 23, probation violation.
- Patricia Stoddart, 52, suspicion of drug paraphernalia possession.
- Qejaun Clinkscale, 27, failure to appear.
- Devin Banks, 23, probation violation.
- Nicole Moore, 32, failure to appear.
- Michael Nowlin, 49, suspicion of drug paraphernalia possession.
- Amanda Valenzuela, 35, suspicion of dangerous drug violation.
- Rueben Naranjo, 62, suspicion of marijuana possession.
- Amy Hustad, 48, suspicion of disorderly conduct.
- Jacob Witt, 21, probation violation.
- Sasha Verma, 50, suspicion of sexual exploitation of a minor.
- Vince Longoria, 29, fugitive of justice.
- Matthew Pantoja Falcon, 18, failure to appear.
- Tally Leto, 37, warrant.
- A theft was reported in the 27500 block of West State Route 84 near Casa Grande.
- An auto theft was reported in the 5600 block of North Snapdragon Lane near Casa Grande.
- A theft was reported in the 40800 block of North Ironwood Drive near Queen Creek.
- An auto theft was reported in the 31700 block of North Desert Willow Road in San Tan Valley.
- Trespassing was reported near East Adamsville Route and East State Route 287 near Florence.
- A disturbance was reported in the 1400 block of East Diversion Dam Road near Florence.
- Trespassing was reported in the 500 block of East American Avenue in Oracle.
- A sex offense was reported in the 40000 block of North Zampino Street near Queen Creek.
- Harassment was reported in the 1000 block of West First Avenue in San Manuel.
- A noise disturbance was reported in the 4900 block of East Iolite Street in San Tan Valley.