The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Jeremy Miguel, 37, suspicion of a liquor violation.
- Fransico Torres, 45, suspicion of theft.
- Patrick Aguilla, 43, warrant.
- Daniel Otte, 42, court.
- Joseph Loiddici, 45, fugitive of justice.
- Michele Brooks, 49, warrant.
- Dakota Krejci, 26, suspicion of theft.
- Sean Nelle, 37, fugitive of justice.
- David Williams, 68, unlawful imprisonment.
- Kevin Halvorson, 65, suspicion of disorderly conduct.
- Marcos Martinez, 45, warrant.
- Eric Winn, 25, probation violation.
- Dennis Moore, 54, failure to appear.
- Dylan Like, 25, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Joshua Freeman, 39, suspicion of assault.
- Richard Wactler, 78, suspicion of making threats.
- Caitlyn Garcia, 26, suspicion of organized retail theft.
- Francisco Amaro, 43, warrant.
- Ricardo Rodriguez, 58, suspicion of aggravated assault.
- Ina Crossland, 37, suspicion of assault.
- A theft was reported in the 500 block of East Florence Heights Drive near Casa Grande.
- A theft was reported in the 49900 block of West Papago Road near Maricopa.
- A disturbance was reported in the 12100 block of South Rachel Lane in Arizona City.
- Trespassing was reported in the 13900 block of West Holiday Street near Casa Grande.
- A disturbance was reported in the 500 block of North Pinal Parkway in Florence.
- An assault was reported in the 9900 block of East Rugged Mountain Drive in Gold Canyon.
- Disorderly conduct was reported in the 10700 block of East Maverick Trail in Gold Canyon.
- Harassment was reported in the 3400 block of West Allans Peak Drive in San Tan Valley.
- A noise disturbance was reported in the 34500 block of North Tombstone Street in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 40100 block of North Thoroughbred Way in San Tan Valley.