The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Jamee Narez, 41, warrant.
- Andre Morales, 23, parole violation.
- Michael Diaz, 44, warrant.
- Sherwin Johnson, 29, warrant.
- Ricardo Bajo, 27, suspicion of resisting arrest.
- Esabel Castro, 29, warrant.
- Olga Olmos, 50, warrant.
- Jesus Hinojosa, 49, warrant.
- Xavier Padilla, 29, warrant.
- Marco Palacios, 24, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Oneal Daniels, 42, warrant.
- Jason Green, 46, probation violation.
- Silvano Arredondo Arellano, 30, warrant.
- Daniel Marquez, 25, suspicion of giving contraband to a prisoner.
- Martha Romero, 41, suspicion of armed robbery.
- Fernando Castro, 31, warrant.
- Jennifer Horton, 37, court.
- Jose Lopez, 37, probation violation.
- Vince Olin, 32, probation violation.
- David Phipps, 37, suspicion of narcotic drug possession.
- Dania Warrington, 32, suspicion of drug paraphernalia possession.
- Noah Grieser, 21, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Earle Antone, 49, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Marvin Castaneda, 29, fugitive of justice.
- Roberto Bartlett, 36, suspicion of false reporting to law enforcement.
- Johanna Norris, 34, warrant.
- Jennifer Smith, 40, failure to appear.
- A theft was reported in the 800 block of East Cottonwood Lane in Casa Grande.
- False information was reported to law enforcement in the 10500 block of West Fernando Drive in Arizona City.
- An assault was reported in the 14900 block of South Redondo Road in Arizona City.
- Trespassing was reported in the 15900 block of North Nafziger Road near Coolidge.
- An assault was reported in the 1400 block of East Diversion Dam Road near Florence.
- Disorderly conduct was reported in the 1800 block of East Bella Vista Road in San Tan Valley.
- Threats were reported in the 2500 block of East Germann Road in San Tan Valley.