The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Tony Beechum, 18, suspicion of armed robbery.
- Justin Simmons, 25, court.
- Jesus Ramirez Aguero, 27, warrant.
- Nicole Pope, 19, failure to appear.
- Zeilia Washington, 49, warrant.
- Michael Bogard 47, warrant.
- Wesley McKean, 33, warrant.
- Julian Palacios Silvas, 32, failure to appear.
- Marilyn Murillo, 54, court.
- Joel Ewing, 29, probation violation.
- Matthew Mata, 18, suspicion of drug paraphernalia possession.
- Adrian Guzman, 36, suspicion of using a weapon in commission of a felony.
- Jorge Diaz Amador, 29, suspicion of theft.
- Amber Mills, 38, warrant.
- Richard Kantorowski, 36, suspicion of theft.
- Andrea McKee, 31, suspicion of burglary.
- Robert Stathers, 57, warrant.
- Daniel Sites, 37, probation violation.
- Michael Mylander, 49, suspicion of possessing dangerous drug.
- Lewis Renfro, 63, suspicion of drug paraphernalia violation.
- Jashaun Street, 23, warrant.
- William Jarrell, 42, warrant.
- A theft was reported in the 2700 block of North Anthem Way near Florence.
- A noise disturbance was reported on West Santa Cruz Road in Arizona City.
- Threats were reported in the 800 block of East Cottonwood Lane in Casa Grande.
- An intoxicated person was reported in the 100 block of South Pinal Parkway in Florence.
- A sex offense was reported in the 11800 block of North Brewer Road near Maricopa.
- A noise disturbance was reported near East Rhodium Road and North Black Pearl Drive in San Tan Valley.
- A noise disturbance was reported in the 34900 block of North Sossaman Road in San Tan Valley.