The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Juan Farias, 28, fugitive of justice.
- Nitachia Lamm, 30, warrant.
- Douglas Jackson, 28, fugitive of justice.
- Richard Moreno, 67, suspicion of disorderly conduct.
- Jordan Wiatr, 26, suspicion of reckless driving.
- Manuel Galindo, 28, suspicion of a drug paraphernalia violation.
- Angela Scott, 46, warrant.
- Maurice Dennis, 31, suspicion of criminal damage.
- Scott Lance, 35, probation violation.
- Ricky Bratton, 26, court.
- Hannah McAffee, 35, court.
- Dennis Lenhart, 25, failure to appear.
- Billy Moore, 34, failure to appear.
- Dwight Patterson, 61, suspicion of possessing liquor in an open container in a vehicle.
- Antonio Martinez, 40, warrant.
- Michael Martinez, 28, warrant.
- Alexander Carter, 28, disorderly conduct.
- Francisco Cordova, 35, suspicion of driving without a license.
- The theft of a bike was reported in the 2400 block of East Baseline Avenue in Gold Canyon.
- A non-residential burglary was reported in the 21300 block of East Founders Road near Red Rock.
- Disorderly conduct was reported in the 10500 block of West Arica Road in Arizona City.
- A disturbance was reported in the 14000 block of South Amado Boulevard in Arizona City.
- Trespassing was reported in the 18000 block of West Palm Avenue near Casa Grande.
- Disorderly conduct was reported in the 4400 block of North Bonanza Drive near Coolidge.
- A disturbance was reported in the 1400 block of North Calle in Oracle.
- Harassment was reported in the 700 block of South McNab Parkway in San Manuel.
- An assault was reported in the 3100 block of West Tanner Ranch Road in San Tan Valley.
- A disturbance was reported in the 1000 block of West Oak Tree Lane in San Tan Valley.
- A noise disturbance was reported in the 1100 block of East Estate Road in San Tan Valley.
- Trespassing was reported in the 300 block of South Amarillo Valley Road near Stanfield
- Littering was reported on North Warren Lane near West Tanager Road near Stanfield.