The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Norma Ceasar Valadez, 33, suspicion of exceeding the speed limit
- Cyrstin Guardino, 24, probation violation.
- Cory Papp, 43, suspicion of sexual exploitation of a minor.
- Natasha Armenta, 35, suspicion of drug paraphernalia possession.
- Joseph Sopha, 36, probation violation.
- Ywain Klix, 48, suspicion of interfering with judicial proceeding
- Richard Klock, 39, suspicion of dangerous drug possession.
- Richard Ewing, 37, suspicion of assault on law enforcement.
- Shaun Matheny, 29, failure to appear.
- Dureil Hairston, 40, suspicion of dangerous drug possession.
- Kirkland Leon, 35, suspicion of dangerous drug possession.
- Michael Parker, 40, warrant.
- Edwin Torres, 28, warrant.
- Ernest Pino, 60, suspicion of criminal trespassing.
- Miguel Alvarez, 43, suspicion of forging a credit card.
- Amy Young, 37, suspicion of possession of a forgery device.
- Gabriel McCusker, 38, suspicion of theft.
- Kelsey Pyle, 27, bond or bail violation.
- Thomas Waugh, 50, suspicion of assault.
- Tomas Armenta, 36, suspicion of money laundering.
- Justin Licon, 45, sexual conduct with a minor.
- Joshua Paxton, 37, probation violation.
- Michael Wray, 47, suspicion.
- Melanie Hillman, 63, suspicion of disorderly conduct.
• Disorderly conduct was reported Thursday in the 14300 block of South Durango Road in Arizona City.
• Disorderly conduct was reported Thursday in the 6100 block of East Monitor Street in Picacho.
• Disorderly conduct was reported Thursday on East Copper Mine Road in San Tan Valley.
• Disorderly conduct was reported Thursday on West Pima Way in Stanfield.