The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Dominic Williams, 34, failure to comply.
- Theresa Lewis, 33, suspicion of criminal damage.
- Theodore Jones, 35, failure to appear.
- Brian Hill, 38, suspicion of sexual conduct with a minor
- Edward Main, 54, suspicion of criminal trespassing.
- Richard Dill, 41, probation violation.
- Laurie Abraham, 45, suspicion of drug paraphernalia possession.
- Lamar Hannon, 35, warrant.
- Donna Sisneros, 47, warrant.
- Charles Atlas, 56, suspicion of fighting.
- Alejandra Gutierrez, 28, suspicion of child or vulnerable adult abuse.
- Debra Crawford, 55, failure to comply.
- Elias Ibanez, 40, suspicion of driving without a license.
- Daniel Thompson, 35, suspicion of assault.
- Jose Beltran, 24, fugitive of justice.
- Robert Peth, 45, warrant.
- Zoey Ray, 32, warrant.
- Bobby Ibarra, 22, suspicion of criminal littering.
- Derrick Cole, 39, suspicion of dangerous drug violation.
- Arturo Brito, 35, failure to appear.
- Jose Garcia Valenzuela, 33, suspicion of marijuana possession.
- Gilbert Rodriguez, 38, suspicion of possession of using a weapon during a felony.
- A theft was reported in the 12100 block of West Benito Drive in Arizona City.
- A burglary was reported in the 5900 block of South Kings Ranch Road in Gold Canyon.
- A theft was reported in the 1700 block of West Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 600 block of South Stanfield Road in Stanfield.
- Trespassing was reported in the 13700 block of South San Simon Road in Arizona City.
- Disorderly conduct was reported in the 200 block of State Route 87 near Eleven Mile Corner.
- A noise disturbance was reported in the 34900 block of North Sossaman Road near Queen Creek.
- Disorderly conduct was reported in the 40600 block of North Gantzel Road near Queen Creek.
- An assault was reported in the 1200 block of West Silverdale Road in San Tan Valley.
- Threats were reported in the 4500 block of West Roberts Road in San Tan Valley.