The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Yolanda Hernandez, 70, suspicion of narcotic drug transport or sale.
- Kendell Smith, 35, suspicion of false report to law enforcement.
- Michelle Allen, 45, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Anthony Curiel, 21, warrant.
- Chantel West, 28, probation violation.
- Christopher Keller, 29, suspicion of drug paraphernalia.
- Eric Zavala, 33, warrant.
- Linda Ramirez, 34, probation violation.
- Justin Newsom, 36, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Joel Quinones, 48, suspicion of theft.
- Manuel Castro, 40, suspicion of drug paraphernalia and unlawful flight from law enforcement.
- Samuel Orellana, 20, suspicion of criminal damage.
- Jamie Garza, 26, parole violation.
- A theft was reported Tuesday in the 9200 block of West Battaglia Drive in Arizona City.
- A theft was reported Tuesday in the 4300 block of East Meadow Lark near Queen Creek.
- A theft was reported Tuesday in the 38600 block of South Running Roses Lane in Saddlebrooke.
- A robbery was reported in Tuesday in the 100 block of South McNab Parkway in San Manuel.
- A theft was reported Tuesday in the 1700 block of West Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported Tuesday in the 1400 block of East Mayfield Drive in San Tan Valley.