The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Michael Martin, 31, failure to appear.
- Randal Hutchins, 56, probation violation.
- Steven Wodrazka, 57, probation violation.
- Erica Armstrong, 41, suspicion of drug paraphernalia possession.
- Daniel Soto, 23, warrant.
- Simona Marrietta, 52, warrant.
- Rueben Ronquillo, 55, suspicion of possession of a weapon by a prohibited person.
- Tracy Vance, 56, suspicion of drug paraphernalia possession.
- Robert Hancock, 35, suspicion of assault.
- Tavita Vaifale, 27, assault.
- Tabitha Culpepper, 36, suspicion of unlawful flight from law enforcement.
- A residential burglary was reported Thursday in the 2800 block of East Sierrita Road near Florence.
- A theft was reported Thursday in the 24700 block of South Sunburst Drive near Oracle Junction.
- Smuggling was reported Thursday in the 13900 block of South Sunland Gin Road in Arizona City.
- Disorderly conduct was reported Thursday in the 11700 block of East Vah Ki Inn Road near Coolidge.
- A noise disturbance was reported Thursday in the 38700 block of North Jonathan Street in San Tan Valley.
- Harassment was reported Thursday in the 42800 block of North Jackrabbit Road in San Tan Valley.