The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Coltyn Cleary, 27, aggravated assault-serious physical injury, criminal damage-deface and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Gilbert Espinoza, 24, driving with suspended license, exceeding 85 mph and a probation violation.
- Ralph Garcia, 30, third-degree criminal trespassing.
- Pedro Franco, 30, DUI drugs/metabolite.
- Gregory Alderete, 29, failing to comply with court order.
- Berenice Cervantes, 28, false report to law enforcement, speed not reasonable or prudent and no valid driver's license.
- Christoper Sanchez, 42, state parole violation and an outstanding warrant.
- Jeffrey Hebberecht, 49, an outstanding warrant.
- Marguerite Baker, 33, an outstanding warrant.
- Larry Hall, 52, probation violation.
- Erica Armstrong, 42, probation violation.
- Dakota Martin, 26, second-degree failure to appear and four outstanding warrants.
- Jordan Coles, 21, possession of canceled or false driver's license and exceeding 85 mph.
- A theft was reported in the 500 block of East Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 4700 block of East Greasewood Street near Apache Junction.
- A theft was reported near East Randolph Road and North Wheeler Road near Randolph.
- A theft was reported in the 500 block of South Tierra Verde Street in San Manuel.
- An assault was reported in the 3600 block of East Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 1400 block of West Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported on North Nodak Road in Youngberg.
- An assault was reported in the 4600 block of North Gold Drive near Apache Junction.
- Fraud was reported in the 64600 block of East Catalina View Drive in Saddlebrooke.
- Fraud was reported in the 99900 block of East Messina Road near Redington.