The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Philip Gil, 32, suspicion of shoplifting.
- Luis Alvarez Silvas, 24, suspicion of dangerous drug possession.
- Bud Francisco, 31, probation violation.
- Darold Oakland, 71, suspicion of theft of a means of transportation.
- Graciela Hernandez De Guana, 60, suspicion of money laundering.
- Daniel Ortega, 34, suspicion of criminal trespassing.
- Arturo Brito, 36, warrant.
- Anthony Valentine, 33, probation violation.
- Feliciano Due Santiago, 31, suspicion of conspiracy.
- Vicente Carrilo Aranda, 33, unlawful flight from law enforcement.
- Jorge Garcia, 33, suspicion of illegal control of enterprise.
- Juan Alvarez Gonzalez, 33, suspicion of illegal control of enterprise.
- Esau Orona Villa, 26, suspicion of marijuana possession.
- Alexis Gonzalez, 21, suspicion of marijuana possession.
- Sammy Rico, 52, warrant.
- Amanda Baker, 36, suspicion of child support warrant.
- Fernando Smith, 49, warrant.
- Scott Sommerstedt, 40, failure to comply.
- Mary Abrams, 37, suspicion of endangerment.
- A theft was reported in the 7100 block of South Sunland Gin Road in Arizona City.
- A theft was reported in the 5600 block of North Spruce Street near Casa Grande.
- A theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Mineral Park Road in San Tan Valley.
- A noise disturbance was reported in the 6500 block of East Shasta Street in Arizona City.
- Threats were reported in the 39500 block of South Lago Del Oro Parkway in Saddlebrooke.
- A noise disturbance was reported in the 200 block of South Avenue B in San Manuel.
- An assault was reported in the 31500 block of North Blackfoot Drive in San Tan Valley.