The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Logan Miller, 28, second-degree failure to appear, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, two counts of possession/use of narcotic drug, three counts of shoplifting, resisting arrest and third-degree burglary.
- Thomas Windham, 42, two counts of third-degree burglary, possession of burglary tools, drug paraphernalia violation, aggravated criminal damage deface worship, criminal damage-deface and theft.
- Jimmy Garcia, 35, DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo.
- Steven McMorrow, 37, DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo.
- Jennifer Giles, 44, possession/use of dangerous drug, possession/use of narcotic drug and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Anthony Moore, 23, outstanding warrant.
- Christian Banda, 34, three outstanding warrants.
- Stephen Willis, 69, possession/use of narcotic drug, possession/use of prescription drug, precursor/regulated chemical violation, aggravated assault, resisting arrest and failure to stay at an accident.
- Kira Briley, 24, outstanding warrant.
- Alfonso Velarde, 34, two probation violations, four outstanding warrants, false reporting to law enforcement, obstruction, taking identity of another and criminal impersonation.
- Elias Osife, 35, possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Kamera Lewis, 27, outstanding warrant.
- Shammie Jose, 44, DUI with BAC of .08 or more, possession/use of dangerous drug, possession/use of drug paraphernalia and DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo.
- Robert Sommerstedt, 38, armed robbery, endangerment, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, theft, domestic violence-fighting, disorderly conduct with a weapon, disorderly conduct-fighting and a probation violation.
- Joseph Sopha, 37, probation violation.
- Scott Sommerstedt, 40, armed robbery, aggravated assault, assault with intent to injure, domestic violence-fighting and failure to comply with court order.
- Noah Navarette, 34, attempt to commit felony.
- Anne Machler, 50, possession/use of dangerous drug and DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo.
- Ernest Cosillos, 63, disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Cherokee Thompson, 19, resisting arrest, refusal of order to leave educational facility, third-degree criminal trespassing and disorderly conduct-language/gesture.
- Paris Evans, 28, domestic violence-fighting.
- Roy Borrego, 32, possession of weapon by prohibited person, possession/use of dangerous drug, drug paraphernalia violation and an outstanding warrant.
- Roberto Garcia, 35, DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo.
- Gloria Escudero, 24, assault, criminal damage-deface and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Felipe Deluna, 54, possession/use of dangerous drugs and four outstanding warrants.
- Daniel Wilcox, 39, second-degree failure to appear, dangerous drug violation, promoting prison contraband, use of false public record and two probation violations.
- Norwin Sequeira, 36, second-degree failure to appear and obstruction-failure to use true name.
- Esteban Sauceda, 29, organized retail theft and third-degree criminal trespassing.
- David Rodriguez, 37, dangerous drug violation, possession/use of a dangerous drug, two counts of possession/use of drug paraphernalia, possession/use of marijuana and false reporting to law enforcement.
- An assault was reported in the 200 block of West State Route 287 in Florence.
- A sex offense was reported in the 400 block of West Adamsville Road in Florence.
- An assault was reported in the 1100 block of North Bowling Road in Florence.
- An assault was reported in the 1300 block of East Pollino Street in San Tan Valley.
- An assault with a weapon was reported at South Ironwood Avenue and West Baseline Drive bear Apache Junction.