The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Glenn Hawley, 31, was arrested on suspicion of two counts of aggravated harassment, aggravated domestic violence, refusing to be sworn as a witness and a probation violation.
- Timothy Montgomery, 51, was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct with a weapon, aggravated assault and prohibited possession of a weapon.
- Jaime Lopez, 33, was arrested on suspicion of threatening and disorderly conduct.
- Michael Round, 25, was arrested on suspicion of driving on a suspended license and using the license of another.
- Claytin Valenzuela, 21, was arrested on suspicion of driving on a suspended license.
- Dennis Bedford, 45, was arrested on a warrant.
- John Flores, 42, was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage.
- Fraud was reported in the 9500 block of West Madero Drive in Arizona City.
- A theft was reported in 39300 block of South Mountain Shadow Drive near Catalina.
- A theft was reported in the 2400 block of West American Avenue in Oracle.
- A burglary was reported in the 18900 block of West Susan Avenue near Casa Grande.
- An assault was reported in the 700 block of East Coachwhip Lane near Queen Creek.
- A sexual offense was reported in the 900 block of West Fruit Tree Lane in San Tan Valley.
- A report of dangerous drugs was reported near North Coolidge Boulevard and Florence Avenue near Casa Grande.