The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Rojerio Sanchez, 54, fugitive from justice.
- Sandra Williams, 48, DUI-drugs/metabolite.
- Luiz Torres Zuniga, 30, aggravated assault-impede breath/blood, assault with intent to injure and domestic violence-fighting.
- Thomas Tillard, 48, possession/use of dangerous drug, possession/use of drug paraphernalia and assault.
- Angelito Ruiz, 26, possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Robert Coury, 36, DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo.
- Amanda Wiessner, 28, three outstanding warrants and a probation violation.
- Ricardo Rodriguez, 39, outstanding warrant.
- Jose Marquez, 36, disorderly conduct-fighting and assault with intent to injure.
- Raymond Dawes, 40, threats/intimidation and disorderly conduct-language/gestures.
- Robert Williams, 27, outstanding warrant.
- Angel Sandoval, 20, second-degree failure to appear and an outstanding warrant.
- Noah Reveles, 35, criminal nuisance.
- Calixtro Cardenas, 43, outstanding warrant.
- A theft was reported in the 5500 block of West Cabra Way in Arizona City.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1700 block of East Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- An assault with a weapon was reported at North Liebre Road and West Javelina Road near Stanfield.
- Fraud was reported in the 300 block of East Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- An assault with a knife was reported in the 5800 block of East Preakness Drive in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 100 block of West Saddle Way in San Tan Valley.