The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Melissa Carrillo, 42, was arrested on a failure to comply court order.
- Xavier Soto, 46, was arrested for a warrant.
- Ramon Noriz, 40 was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct.
- Darrick Thomas, 36, was arrested on suspicion of theft, possession of drug paraphernalia, two counts of organized retail theft and fraudulent schemes.
- Ericka Norris, 21, was arrested on a probation violation.
- Jose Moreno Jr., 30, was arrested on suspicion of possession of dangerous drugs and possession of a weapon by a prohibited person.
- Derrick Morris, 39, was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct, threatening and criminal damage.
- Cesar Escobedo, 31, was arrested on suspicion of transporting marijuana and possession of marijuana for sale.
- Marquise Williams, 20, was arrested on a warrant.
- Norman Montgomery, 52, was arrested on a warrant.
- Wheeler Ericsson, 36, was arrested on a warrant.
- Ian Milner, 40, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated driving under the influence and aggravated driving under the influence with a passenger under 15.
- A burglary was reported in the 18800 block of West Susan Avenue near Casa Grande.
- A fraud was reported in the 60300 block of East Loose Reins Place near Catalina.
- A theft was reported near East Bartlett and North Clemans roads near Randolph.
- A theft from a motor vehicle was reported in the 100 block of East Mule Train Trail in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 1700 block of West Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- A sexual offense was reported in the 50300 block of West Esch Trail near the Ak-Chin Indian Community.
- A sexual offense was reported in the 6900 block of South Russet Sky Way in Gold Canyon.