The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Ivan Flores Denogean, 35, warrant.
- Alyssa Madrid, 28, suspicion of theft.
- Miguel Ortiz, 25, suspicion of narcotic drug transportation or sales.
- Kevin Simpkins, 60, suspicion of drug paraphernalia possession.
- Thomas Desposito, 29, suspicion of marijuana possession.
- Alas Barre, 49, suspicion of obstruction.
- Stanley Green, 41, suspicion of criminal trespassing.
- Elizabeth Stringham, 35, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Joey Martinez, 47, warrant.
- Angelica Candelaria, 26, warrant.
- Valentine Rodriguez, 52, probation violation.
- Alize Hendrix, 21, warrant.
- Clarence Crawford, 71, suspicion of fighting or disruptive behavior.
- Steven Munoz, 37, suspicion of driving without a license.
- Chase Merkle, 31, warrant.
- Cornelio Camargo Perea, 46, suspicion of aggravated assault.
- Josephine Cisneros, 20, criminal damage.
- Jeysson Serrano, 36, warrant.
- Kevin Hennessey, 32, probation violation.
- A theft was reported in the 14800 block of South Padres Road in Arizona City.
- A theft was reported in the 2000 block of West American Avenue in Oracle.
- A theft was reported on South Blossom Avenue near Picacho.
- An automobile theft was reported on South Sierra Vista Street in San Manuel.
- A theft from a motor vehicle was reported in the 300 block of East Anastasia Street in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 15800 block of South Elizabeth Place in Arizona City.
- Trespassing was reported in the 7200 block of North Manchester Road near Casa Grande.
- A property crime was reported in the 600 block of North Main Street in Florence.
- Disorderly conduct was reported in the 7100 block of East U.S. 60 near Gold Canyon.
- An assault was reported in the 2500 block of East Copper Mine Road in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 3900 block of East Rock Drive in San Tan Valley.
- Trespassing was reported in the 300 block of South Amarillo Valley Road near Stanfield.
- Trespassing was reported in the 100 block of West Gray Drive in Superior.