The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Juan Gallardo, 25, probation violation.
- Ivan Calleros, 43, fugitive of justice.
- Taylor Gilbertson Miller, 27, outstanding warrant.
- Deborah Scott, 45, destruction of jail.
- Robert Joaquin, 32, five outstanding warrants.
- Jose Contreras, 31, probation violation.
- Cory Bryden, 31, outstanding warrant.
- Santiago Lopez, 44, outstanding warrant.
- James Stephens, 27, criminal damage-deface and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Shyanne Kelly, 23, outstanding warrant.
- Mark Henriquez, 23, disorderly conduct-fighting, assault with intent to injure and an outstanding warrant.
- Kyle Neely, 39, outstanding warrant.
- Hunter Mullenix, 19, criminal damage-deface, aggravated assault with deadly weapon and disorderly conduct with weapon.
- Crystal Montijo, 34, probation violation.
- Mark Mullins, 50, theft-means of transportation, possession of dangerous drug for sale, possession/use of dangerous drug and drug paraphernalia violation.
- Robert Warner, 59, failure to comply with court order.
- Shawna Gomez, 35, sexual conduct with a minor.
- Tanisha Williams, 28, probation violation and an outstanding warrant.
- Patrick Gerola, 56, failure to comply with court order.
- Scott Cascio, 53, probation violation.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 2500 block of North Pinal Parkway in Florence.
- A theft was reported in the 43400 block of North Jack Rabbitt Road near Queen Creek.
- A sex offense was reported in the 5000 block of North Jenkins Way near Stanfield.
- An assault was reported at North Picacho Street and East Fourth Street in Casa Grande.
- Fraud was reported in the 13900 block of South Acapulco Road in Arizona City.
- A sex offense was reported in the 900 block of North Jason Lopez Circle in Florence.
- A sex offense was reported in the 28300 block of North Desert Native Street in San Tan Valley.