The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Samantha Popp, 24, warrant.
- Susan Anders, 56, suspicion of dangerous drug transportation.
- Wayne Kasper, 42, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Stephanie Squires, 31, suspicion of shoplifting.
- Dominick Reyes, 28, suspicion of criminal trespassing.
- Michael Manuel, 42, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Roy Rushing, 50, suspicion of unlawful imprisonment.
- Luz Gomez, 40, resisting arrest.
- Lucas Parker, 35, probation violation.
- Jacob Cupp, 46, warrant.
- Lidia Molina, 39, warrant.
- Darrin Mitchell, 46, suspicion of driving under the influence.
• A theft was reported Tuesday in the 3400 block of South Tomahawk Road near Apache Junction.
• A theft was reported Tuesday in the 200 block of East McKellips Boulevard near Apache Junction.
• An assault was reported Tuesday near South Moon Valley Road and West Monaco Boulevard in Arizona City.
• An assault with a weapon was reported Tuesday in the 400 block of East Steward Street near Florence.
• Threats were reported Tuesday near North Brewer Road and West Mayer Boulevard near Maricopa.
• A sex offense was reported Tuesday on Interstate 10 near North Sunland Gin Road near Eloy.
• An assault was reported Tuesday in the 4400 block of North Palo Verde Lane near Randolph.
• Harassment was reported Tuesday in the 21500 block of East Freedom Drive near Red Rock.
• A noise disturbance was reported Tuesday in the 4100 block of East Mica Road in San Tan Valley.
• Harassment was reported Tuesday in the 1100 block of West Stellar Place near San Tan Valley.
• A disturbance was reported Tuesday in the 51000 block of West Wildwood Road near Stanfield.