The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- David Nelson, 32, suspicion of criminal damage.
- Crystal Campbell, 42, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Matthew Voorhees, 40, probation violation.
- Armond Thomas, 28, failure to appear.
- Ryley Przbyszewski, 24, failure to appear.
- Matthew James, 29, failure to appear.
- Frankie Garcia, 33, suspicion of assault.
- Hansen Talas, 41, failure to appear.
- Quentin Stookey, 60, suspicion of burglary.
- Andrew Fuentes, 33, probation violation.
- Hannah Mcafee, 35, court.
- Priscilla Pettingill Peace, 38, warrant.
- Paige Kemper, 26, court.
- Becky Slade, 33, court.
- Cornelio Perea Camargo, 46, suspicion of dangerous drug possession.
- Juan Lopez, 26, probation violation.
- Enrique Ortega, 21, warrant.
- Samantha Corwin, 29, probation violation.
- Terrance Lundy, 27, suspicion of dangerous drug possession.
- Julian Campos, 23, suspicion of disorderly conduct.
- Joseph Sabala, 51, probation violation.
- An automobile theft was reported in the 5100 block of East 10th Avenue near Apache Junction.
- A theft was reported in the 5600 block of North Cambric Lane near Casa Grande.
- A theft was reported in the 19700 block of North Safford Street near Maricopa.
- A burglary was reported in the 1000 block of North Ralston Road near Stanfield.
- A disturbance was reported in the 11400 block of West Benito Drive in Arizona City.
- Disorderly conduct was reported in the 9100 block of West Magnum Drive in Arizona City.
- A disturbance was reported in the 9900 block of East La Palma Avenue.
- A noise disturbance was reported in the 4400 block of North La Palma Road near Randolph.
- Threats were reported in the 28700 block of North Sedona Place in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 29100 block of North Gedona Circle in San Tan Valley.
- Trespassing was reported in the 500 block of East Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.