The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Jose Norzagaray, 35, suspicion of drug paraphernalia possession.
- Luis Quiroz, 32, suspicion of drug paraphernalia possession.
- Melissa Elsner, 36, suspicion of interfering with judicial proceedings.
- Danielle Pittman, 24, court.
- Darnell Hyde, 32, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Alison Barnes, 29, suspicion of shoplifting.
- Patricia Kells 61, warrant.
- Carol Plantz, 61, suspicion of dangerous drug possession.
- Fabiola Bustamante, 30, suspicion of a marijuana violation.
- William Vanleeuwen, 53, suspicion of interfering with judicial proceeding.
- William King, 60, suspicion of threatening.
- Bobby Ibarra, 23, warrant.
- Heidi Zimmer, 30, suspicion of tampering with physical evidence.
- John Jeffries, 60, suspicion of resisting arrest.
- A vehicle theft was reported on West Canal Road near Florence.
- A theft was reported in the 24600 block of East Pinal Airpark Road near Red Rock.
- A residential burglary was reported in the 1000 block of West Second Avenue in San Manuel.
- A theft was reported in the 2800 block of East Morenci Road in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 2400 block of West Dixon Lane in San Tan Valley.
- A disturbance was reported in the 14100 block of South Acapulco Road in Arizona City.
- A sex offense was reported in the 900 block of North Jason Lopez Circle in Florence.
- A disturbance was reported in the 200 block of South Desoto Street near Florence.
- Threats were reported in the 20800 block of East Homestead Drive near Red Rock.
- Threats were reported in the 6600 block of East Summerset Road in San Tan Valley.
- Harassment was reported in the 900 block of West Cedar Tree Drive in San Tan Valley.
- Disorderly conduct was reported in the 4300 block of East Rolling Ridge Road in San Tan Valley.
- Disorderly conduct was reported in the 800 block of East Pollino Street in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 100 block of North Lobb Avenue in Superior.