- Police responded to an accident without injury between two cars that were both trying to pass at East Judd Road and North Quail Run Lane. Amy D. Harris, 35, was cited for failure to control speed to avoid collision.
- Police responded to an accident with injury at West Canal Road and South Valley Farms Road. An officer determined that Samuel R. Clemans, 24, attempted to pass a car that was making a left turn. He was transported to an area hospital. He will be issued a summons for speed, suspended plate and motorcycle endorsement.
- Thomas Burleson Sr., 69, was arrested and booked jail on a charge of disorderly conduct-domestic violence.
- Thomas Burleson Jr., 41, was arrested and booked into jail on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of dangerous drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia and tampering with physical evidence.
- A man on South Pinal Parkway reported he was assaulted by a neighbor the night before. The case is under investigation.
- William Lewis, 39, was arrested and booked into jail on a charge of disorderly conduct.
- Austin C. Rea, 21, was arrested and booked into jail on charges of disorderly conduct-domestic violence and assault-domestic violence.
- Larry Bishop, 61; Humberto Moreno, 43; Carlos Sanchez, 51; Ricardo Sanchez Magalanez, 43; Eddie Ysaguirre, 26; Jesus Cienega Izaguirre, 30
- Angelica Pastor Dajui, 55, driving with a suspended license, no current registration, no mandatory insurance and failure to yield left at intersection
- Joseph Serna, 30, driving on a revoked license
- Ericca L. Morris, 43, driving suspended, suspended plate, no proof of insurance
- Erica R. Zeik, 20, stop sign
- Dawn M. Lash, 43, driving suspended
- Matthew B. Schultz, 19, driving suspended, no eye protection
- Alejandro Saenz-Portillo, 21, speed
- Faye L. Tosko, 96, speed
The Police Report is compiled from Florence Police Department reports. The only names published are those of adults who were cited, arrested or involved in a traffic accident. Suspects named in this column are innocent until proven guilty. Anyone whose arrest appears in this column who is later found not guilty or whose charges are dismissed is welcome to inform the Florence Reminder and it will be reported.