The following was taken from the records at the Maricopa Police Department.
- On May 19, Robert Sole was arrested at Smith Enke and Santa Cruz on suspicion of violation of a court order.
- On May 18, Brandi Aldridge was arrested on West Woody Road on suspicion of having five outstanding warrants.
- On May 18, Rudolph Simarro was arrested on Duncan Drive and McCord Road on suspicion of driving under the influence, disorderly conduct and domestic violence.
- On May 17, Isai Alcantar was arrested on suspicion of failure to appear and cited for an inadequate gas cap and driving on a suspended license.
- On May 13, Marcus Madrid was arrested on West Palo Cedro Drive for a valid and confirmed warrant out of the city of Casa Grande.
- On May 13, Michael Demeatteo was arrested on Wild Horse Trail and Meaghan Road on suspicion of possession of dangerous drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- On May 13, Anthony Moore was arrested at the McDonald’s on John Wayne Parkway on suspicion of criminal damage, disorderly conduct and driving on a suspended license.