The following was taken from the records at the Maricopa Police Department.
- On June 15, Matthew Shull was arrested near the intersection of honey cut road for reckless driving and was found with suspended and revoked driver’s license, a warrant out of Lake Havasu City Court and a DUI warrant out of Pinal County Superior Juvenile Court, felony probation violation.
- On June 15, Luis Perez was arrested for an outstanding warrant at West Maricopa Casa Grande Highway. Luis was contacted after a citizen contacted the police for having a dog left in an unattended hot vehicle while the owners went into Walmart.
- On June 17, Robin Fuller was arrested for possession of dangerous drug and possession of drug paraphernalia near cobblestone farms. Fuller had two grams of meth and a glass pipe.
- On June 17, Warren Evans was arrested near cobblestone farms for possession of dangerous drug, possession of drug paraphernalia and a misconduct involving weapons. Evans was found with possession of meth and a revolver firearm.
- On June 20, Jason Bowman was arrested at N John Wayne Parkway for theft of transportation, possession of dangerous drug and possession of drug paraphernalia.