The Police Report is compiled from Florence Police Department reports. The only names published are those of adults who were cited, arrested or involved in a traffic accident. Suspects named in this column are innocent until proven guilty. Anyone whose arrest appears in this column who is later found not guilty or whose charges are dismissed is welcome to inform the Florence Reminder and it will be reported.
Tuesday, July 2
- One car struck another as it was attempting to pull over for an ambulance. No one was injured and there was minor damage to vehicles. Insurance information was exchanged and no citation was issued.
Wednesday, July 3
- An officer was dispatched to a report of an assault between two inmates on North Bowling Road. A charging review packet will be forwarded to the appropriate prosecutor for determination of charges.
Thursday, July 4
- An officer was dispatched to a stolen vehicle on North Brigadier Court. Mesa police requested an officer respond and make contact with the owners as they believed a vehicle they had contact with was stolen. The owners stated they did not realize it was stolen so they reported it stolen.
- A garage door opener was reported stolen from a car on West Noble Prairie Way.
Friday, July 5
- Thomas Laxton, 42, was cited on DUI charges and failure to stop at a stop sign. He was released to a responsible party.
- A propane tank was reported stolen on North Hunt Highway.
Saturday, July 6
- Monika Martinez, 32, was cited and released on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Sunday, July 7
- Sabrina Stromstad, 41, was cited and released on a charge of shoplifting on North Hunt Highway.
- An officer responded to a noninjury accident at Hunt Highway and Attaway Road. Brianna Reinart, 26, rear-ended a car stopped at the red light, which caused the second car to rear-end the car in front of it. During the investigation, Reinart was found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia and narcotics. She was cited for failure to control speed to avoid collision and no mandatory insurance. She was then arrested and booked into jail on charges of possession of paraphernalia and possession of a narcotic drug.
Genaro Lopez Lopez, 34; Miguel Toledo, 24; Andres Lasa, 42; Brandon York, 27; Juan Ayon Barraza, 30.
- Brandon J. York, 27, no proof of insurance.
- Juan Ayon Barraza, 30, no Arizona driver’s license, no current registration, no proof of insurance.
- Marie L. Buchanan, 48, no current registration, no proof of insurance.
- Everett R. Mills, 66, unsafe turn/no signal, failure to drive on right side/slow speed, no proof of insurance, no rear license plate, failure to carry registration card.
- David O. Flores, 37, suspended plate.
- Jerold C. Young, 59, no current registration.
- Enrique Rojas Patino, 20, no proof of insurance.
- Rosemary F. Johnson, 53, no proof of insurance.
- Michael C. Montijo, 25, no proof of insurance, suspended plate.
- Laura Reyes Sarmiento, 25, no valid driver’s license.
- Juan Ramirez Castro, 28, no valid driver’s license.
- David D. Jones, 61, no current registration.
- Arnoldo Corrales-Mendoza, 78, speed, no valid driver’s license.
- Pamela D. Eckardt, 60, unsafe backing.
- Enrique St. Quihuis, 61, driving suspended.
Spencer P. McCrea, 34; Immacilee Nyiramucyo, 35; Heriberto E. Garcia, 42; Byron W. Seifert, 35; Daisy Zavala Figueroa, 23; Isaias Garcia Jr., 35; Lynn Fugate Staruch, 63; Claudine Alphonsine, 18; Mark D. Ryan, 53; Dustin S. Taylor, 50; Alejandro Galvez, 28; Aaron Hernandez, 23; Christina A. Perez, 31; Paul M. Martin, 69; John T. Edmerson, 49; Justin A. Parish, 31; Barbara N. Gonzalez, 42; Blanca J. Curiel, 47; Claudia Ambriz Itzidery, 29.