The Police Report is compiled from Florence Police Department reports. The only names published are those of adults who were cited, arrested or involved in a traffic accident. Suspects named in this column are innocent until proven guilty. Anyone whose arrest appears in this column who is later found not guilty or whose charges are dismissed is welcome to inform the Florence Reminder and it will be reported.
Tuesday, March 19
- Theft from a vehicle was reported on North Hudson Court.
Wednesday, March 20
- An officer was dispatched to a report of domestic violence. Rashawn T. Smith, 24, was arrested and booked into jail on a charge of assault-domestic violence.
Thursday, March 21
- An officer responded to a report of a domestic in progress. Humbert Moreno, 43, was arrested and booked into jail on charges of assault-domestic violence, disorderly conduct- domestic violence and criminal damage- domestic violence.
- Humberto Moreno, 43, was arrested and booked into jail on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of dangerous drugs.
- An officer was dispatched to a domestic in progress. Michelle Alvarado, 42, was arrested and booked into jail on charges of assault causing injury, assault placing someone in reasonable apprehension of their safety, disorderly conduct and interfering with judicial proceedings.
- Tara Ashley, 39, was arrested and booked into jail on charges of possession of a dangerous drug and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Friday, March 22
- An officer was dispatched to an unknown emergency. Richard Schrodt, 30, was arrested and booked into jail on charges of criminal damage-domestic violence and disorderly conduct-domestic violence.
- Joshua Salazar, 22, was issued a criminal citation for DUI charges. He was also civilly cited for speed and driving with no license.
Sunday, March 24
- An officer responded to a single vehicle accident at East Arizona Farms and North Attaway roads. Tasha Grabowski stated she was approaching a stop sign when a coyote crossed in front of her. She swerved to avoid the coyote, went through the intersection and struck a utility pole. She was cited for speed and stop sign violation.
Donnie Matthews, 59; William Rose, 26; Katleyn Anderson, 21; Andrea Gomez, 30; Michelle Robinson, 41; Michael Brown, 48; Fernando Diaz Montero, 44.
- Raymond Lafayette, 65, driving on a suspended license, interlock device violation.
- Andre Carroll, 25, driving while license revoked.
- Corbin R. Gerner, 31, no current registration.
- Allen E. Sharpe, 34, driving suspended.
- Victor Lopez Garcia, 45, speed, no valid license.
- Aurelio N. Rodriguez, 43, speed, suspended plate.
- Hector M. Zepeda, 41, speed.