Monday, April 15
- An officer was dispatched to a disorderly conduct call on North Pinal Parkway. Upon arrival, the officer was advised a male was seen waving around what appeared to be a firearm and had just left in a white vehicle. The officer located the car and made contact with the male. The weapon was a BB gun, but it did not have any visible indication it was not a firearm. The male was released from the scene and was advised a charging review packet would be submitted to the appropriate charging attorney to determine charges.
Tuesday, April 16
- An officer was dispatched to a report of domestic violence. David S. Briggs, 31, was arrested and booked into jail on charges of disorderly conduct-domestic violence and assault-domestic violence.
- An officer responded to a report of a domestic dispute on South Pinal Parkway. The reporting party advised the other party had already left the scene. A charging review packet will be forwarded to the town attorney for determination of charges.
Wednesday, April 17
- Jesus I. Montes, 29, was issued a criminal citation for driving while license revoked, consuming a spirituous beverage in the passenger compartment and possessing a spirituous beverage in the passenger compartment. He was also arrested and booked into jail for a warrant.
Friday, April 19
- A woman reported her car was stolen overnight. It was discovered the vehicle was involved in an accident in Casa Grande, and police had impounded the vehicle. A suspect was identified. A charging review packet will be forwarded to the appropriate attorney’s office for determination of charges.
Indalecio Garcia, 25; Dempsey Bylas, 47; Aaron Medina, 31; Ruben Carmona, 51; Laron Kelly, 31; Francisco Fuentes, 32.
- Daniel Saldana, 20, driving suspended, stop sign.
- Jaime F. Cota Jr., 31, speed.
- Betsy I. Cook, 53, speed, no current registration.
- Imelda D. Robles, 50, speed.
- Dayna M. Michael, 35, speed.
- Bryaen W. Fermon, 33, speed.
- Marissia R. Mesquita, 37, driving suspended.
- Charles M. Miller II, 46, speed.
- Richard Steinke, 34, speed, no current registration.
- Richard A. Tovar, 32, speed.
- James E. Coombs, 34, no proof of insurance.
- Kyle R. Bottachiari, 32, speed.