The Police Report is compiled from Florence Police Department reports. The only names published are those of adults who were cited, arrested or involved in a traffic accident. Suspects named in this column are innocent until proven guilty. Anyone whose arrest appears in this column who is later found not guilty or whose charges are dismissed is welcome to inform the Florence Reminder and it will be reported.
Tuesday, June 25
- Rebecca A. Earel, 26, was cited and released on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- An officer was assigned to a report of an assault between two inmates on North Pinal Parkway. A charging review packet has been forwarded to the town attorney for determination of charges.
Wednesday, June 26
- An officer was assigned to a report of an assault between two inmates on North Pinal Parkway. The case is pending further information.
- An officer was assigned to a report of an assault between two inmates on North Pinal Parkway. A charging review packet is being forwarded to the Pinal County Attorney’s Office for determination of charges.
- A store on North Hunt Highway reported a male attempted to shoplift approximately $100 worth of meat. Henry G. Rausch, 71, received a criminal citation for shoplifting.
Thursday, June 27
- Jose Escalante, 26, was arrested and booked into jail on charges of possession of deadly weapon by prohibited possessor (handgun); possession of deadly weapon by prohibited possessor (bullets); and possession of stolen property (handgun).
- A male on North Pinal Parkway reported money had been stolen from his backpack.
- Officers were dispatched to a domestic disturbance. Paul Clark, 38, was booked into jail on charges of assault-domestic violence, disorderly conduct-domestic violence and resisting arrest.
Friday, June 28
- Alyssa Madrid was arrested and booked into jail on charges of misconduct with a weapon, providing false information to mislead, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a stolen handgun, possession of a dangerous drug, introducing contraband to a secure facility and two warrants. Michael A. Rivera, 23, was cited for driving on a suspended license, speed and no mandatory insurance.
Sunday, June 30
- An accident was reported at West Merrill Ranch Parkway and North Sun City Boulevard. Florence Fire was dispatched but all parties refused medical treatment. Tessa Thompson was cited for failure to control speed to avoid collision.
Zachary Jones, 23; Ronnah Mix, 26; Edwyn Aguilar, 35; Frank Trejo, 53; Howard Long, 27; Tlaloque Reyes, 45; Oscar Rosales Garcia, 41; Martin Aragon Rescalvo, 50.
- Pappy Sultana, 41, following too closely, no-passing zone.
- Clay S. Havier, 23, suspended plate.
- Shawna M. Espinoza, 37, no valid license.
- Steven E. Herrera, 37, no current registration.
- Rebecca D. Crank, 46, no proof of insurance.
- Byron H. Cassa, 33, speed, no valid driver’s license.
- Kristi R. Roberts, 37, no proof of insurance.
- Mark V. Ruiz, 46, driving suspended, no proof of insurance, suspended plate.
- Willson Kelly, 49, driving suspended.
- Carolina R. Cid, 25, driving suspended, no proof of insurance.
- Terri A. Segovia, 47, window tint too dark, suspended plate.
- Rena A. Driscoll, 54, no proof of insurance.
- Abril Galindo Preciado, 24, no proof of insurance.
Lansing E. Brown, 76; George Madhu, 48; Augustin Rodriguez, 20; Hamda H. Awaal, 60; Heather M. Diamond, 38; Cierra N. Simon, 32; Keenan C. Robinson, 28; Candace A. Speidel, 52.