Monday, May 13
- An officer was dispatched to a report of an accident at State Route 287 and Valley Farms Road. A single vehicle was observed flipped on its top. The driver and sole occupant stated he was cut off, causing him to go over the right shoulder and overcorrect. He was transported for further medical treatment. No citation was issued.
Tuesday, May 14
- An officer was dispatched to a burglary not in progress. Christopher Newby, 40, was later arrested and booked into jail on charges of burglary, traffic in stolen property and theft over $1,000.
Wednesday, May 15
- An officer was dispatched to a two-vehicle accident without injuries at Hunt Highway and Franklin Road. The first car struck the second while attempting to pass. The vehicles were able to be driven from the scene. Jeffrey M. Hageman, 45, was cited for failure to maintain speed to avoid collision.
- A female reported her license plate was stolen from her vehicle on Jason Lopez Circle.
Jose Castro Gastelum, 33; Irving Meza, 25; Jeffery Hebberecht, 48; Yesenia Gonzales, 29; Taylor Savage, 23; Elier Quevedo Gonzalez, 51; Amanda Terry, 35; Gael Barraza Torres, 31; Lloyd Warren, 27; Abel Mendivil, 19; David Ryan, 66.
- Sandy R. Vansickle, 48, speed in excess of 85 mph on a highway, expired registration.
- James L. Smith, 52, speed in excess of 85 mph on a highway.
- Marc E. Keller, 36, driving with a suspended license.
- Male, 16, excessive speed and reckless driving.
- Luis M. Montijo Jr., 50, suspended plate.
- Devon B. Choquette, 28, speed.
- Tiffany A. Velez, 30, no proof of insurance.
- Paul S. Valenzuela, 35, bicycles more than two abreast.
- Maria E. Figueroa, 57, speed.
- Jasmine N. Elam, 23, speed.
- John J. Szymkowski, 53, driving suspended, failure to report name or address change.
- Richard B. Munoz, 44, speed.
- Ronald J. Miranda, 51, no mandatory insurance.
- Nancy F. Mueller, 64, speed.
- Kristin L. Echols, 27, speed.
- Jeremy B. Ray, 22, driving suspended.
- Danny J. Flores, 49, driving suspended.