Tuesday, April 30
- An officer was dispatched to a report of a juvenile found with a marijuana wax vape pen on campus. A referral was forwarded to the Pinal County Attorney Juvenile Division for determination of charges.
Saturday, May 4
- An officer was dispatched to a two-vehicle accident at West Hunt Highway and North Attaway Road. One car struck the back of another as it was waiting at the traffic light. Daniel K. Giles, 35, was cited for failure to control speed to avoid an accident.
Sunday, May 5
- A male reported a brush fire began in the Cactus Forest area when his vehicle backfired. Florence Fire Department responded and extinguished the fire.
Edwin Gonzalez-Mayen, 44; Santos Castellanos Grandado, 45; Lazaro Martinez Castillo, 36; Victor Alday-Vega, 39; John Zimmerman, 19; Carlos Cardenas Lopez, 22; Blade Sauceda, 27.
- James R. Byrne, 28, no current registration.
- Alex A. Maciel, 25, speed.
- Derrick Wren, 33, no current registration, no mandatory insurance, suspended plate, failure to report name or address change.
- Kejon D. Johnson, 20, no valid driver’s license.
- Wendy K. Coombe, 29, foreign plate violation, suspended plate.
- Jamela D. Copeland, 19, no proof of insurance, suspended plate.
- Sheri L. Brown, 60, stop sign.
- Jeffery R. Snyder, 49, driving suspended.
- Harry A. Guss Jr., 46, speed, driving suspended.
- Benjamin J. Sorenson, 23, speed.
- Rylee R. French, 27, speed.