The Police Report is compiled from Florence Police Department reports. The only names published are those of adults who were cited, arrested or involved in a traffic accident. Suspects named in this column are innocent until proven guilty. Anyone whose arrest appears in this column who is later found not guilty or whose charges are dismissed is welcome to inform the Florence Reminder and it will be reported.
Monday, May 27
- An officer responded to a report of an assault between inmates at a private prison on North Pinal Parkway. A packet will be forwarded to the appropriate charging attorney for determination of charges.
Tuesday, May 28
Dustin Thompson, 32, was arrested and booked into jail on charges of shoplifting and theft.
Wednesday, May 29
- An officer was dispatched to a single-car accident near North Felix Road and East Twin Spurs Lane. The driver stated he dropped a coffee cup, reached for it and drove off the road. He stated he was not injured. No citation was issued.
Thursday, May 30
- Charles Gutierrez, 56, was arrested and booked into jail on a charge of possession of dangerous drug.
Edward Murphy, 28; Richard Draper Jr., 45; Shakeya Weatherspoon, 24; Jesus Aguayo, 36; Humberto Moreno, 43.
Heather N. Fisher, 29; Jason P. Welborn, 42; Kaelyn K. Hall, 18; Dylan S. Corley, 18; Ana M. Murillo, 39; Mark J. Langlitz, 62; Emigdio O. Lopez, 57; female, 16;
- Joel M. Villegas, 47, driving on a revoked license.
- Moises Castro, 52, speed, no current registration.
- Alice N. Johnson, 47, driving suspended, no proof of insurance.
- Lana N. Ploof, 28, no proof of insurance.
- Sierra C. Johnson, 22, driving suspended.
- Frederick A. LaGreca, 24, commercial driver violation.
- Lucinda Hancock, 61, no current registration.
- Charles M. Sotelo Jr., 49, failure to report name or address change.