Tuesday, May 7
- An officer responded to a two-car accident at East Florence Heights Drive and South Main Street. The officer determined that Rita Aramburo De Corella, 72, pulled out from the stop sign and was struck by the other car. Rita was cited for failure to yield from a stop sign and failure to control speed to avoid collision.
Wednesday, May 8
- Joseph A. Morrell, 26, was cited and released for possession of marijuana and no evidence of financial responsibility. James J. Booker, 49, was cited and released for possession of marijuana.
Thursday, May 9
- Jeffrey D. Lamb, 39, rear-ended a car on North Attaway Road that had stopped for a car that was turning left off onto East Twin Butte Lane. Lamb was cited for failure to control speed to avoid a collision.
- Cecil B. Hankins, 37, was cited and released on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Jeffrey J. Hebberecht, 48, was cited and released on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Friday, May 10
- An officer responded to assist the Sheriff’s Department as a deputy could not immediately respond. Upon arrival, the officer made contact with a person who was a suspect in a previous call. The person had no pending charges from the current incident, so the officer took him into custody for the previous case. Reynaldo Mestre Rodriguez, 44, was arrested and booked into jail on charges of theft of a credit card and fraudulent use of a credit card.
Saturday, May 11
- Officer was dispatched to a single vehicle accident with injuries at North Bowling Road and East Diversion Dam Road. Celia Y. Corona, 31, stated she began to feel dizzy, tried to control her vehicle and then struck the pole. Her daughters were transported to a hospital for further treatment. Corona was cited on charges of driving on a suspended license, failure to control speed to avoid collision and two counts of no seat belt under age 16.
Sunday, May 12
- An officer responded to a one-car accident on East Hunt Highway near West Poston Butte Loop. The officer determined that Olin E. Olson, 40, lost control of his vehicle while heading west on Hunt Highway, crossed the center line traveling southwest and came to rest in a field approximately 254 feet south of the roadway. The total distance from where he crossed the center line and came to rest was approximately 1065 feet west of Poston Butte Loop. Olson repeatedly told the officer he did not remember much that had taken place. He was cited for failure to control speed to avoid collision, no current Arizona registration and driving on a suspended license.
Celestino Triana, 49; Eduardo Canez, 21; John Snure, 37; Charles Gibson, 45; Robert Murrietta, 30.
- Felipe Escalante Puente, 42, driving on a suspended license, stop sign, tail light out.
- Frederick L. Tomczak, 72, school zone, no mandatory insurance.
- Kamarie C. Bresee, 24, no current registration.
- Alejandro Duran, 22, speed.
- Donald J. Rizzo, 27, speed.