The Police Report is compiled from Florence Police Department reports. The only names published are those of adults who were cited, arrested or involved in a traffic accident. Suspects named in this column are innocent until proven guilty. Anyone whose arrest appears in this column who is later found not guilty or whose charges are dismissed is welcome to inform the Florence Reminder and it will be reported.
Monday, April 8
- An officer responded to a two-car accident without injury at East Diversion Dam Road and North Pinal Parkway. James C. DeWitt, 53, was cited for improper position for right turn.
- An East Ruggles Street resident reported an item was stolen from her home.
Tuesday, April 9
- An officer was dispatched to a three-car accident with injuries at West Hunt Highway and North Attaway roads. The first cart crashed into the back of the second, which was pushed into the third. The first and third drivers were transported to area hospitals. The middle driver stated he was not injured. The first driver, Eduardo Travizo, 29, was cited for speed, no mandatory insurance and no valid driver’s license.
Thursday, April 11
- An officer observed a two-car accident at Hunt Highway and Attaway Road. The first driver, Claudio A. Grisanty, did not see the second car until it was too late to stop and rear-ended the second car. The second driver reported injury and was treated by Florence Fire Department. Grisanty, 59, was cited for failure to control speed to avoid collision.
Saturday, April 13
- An officer responded to an accident with injuries at East Arizona Farms and North Cooper roads. Alexander D. Woodbury, 26, stated he went over a cattle guard and lost control of his motorcycle. He was treated by Florence Fire Department and refused further medical attention. He was cited for failure to control speed to avoid collision, no current registration, no proof of financial responsibility and no driver’s license. He and his motorcycle were picked up by a family member.
- Burglary was reported on East Stewart Street.
Sunday, April 14
- Theft was reported on North Pinal Street.
Chelsey Laban, 30; Christopher Klopfenstein, 22; Andre Carroll, 25; John Price, 51.
- Francisco J. Ibarra, 28, speed.
- Miguel T. Olivarez, 56, speed.
- Michelle L. Vasquez, 30, speed, suspended plate.
- James A. Hulett, 21, no current registration.
- Adrian A. Vasquez, 32, stop sign.
- Nicholas G. Woodbury, 67, no valid license.
- Tyler A. Dewey, 25, no mandatory insurance.
- Zachary Vindiola, 29, failure to yield.
- Austin J. Myers, 25, driving suspended.
- Albert V. Trujillo, 30, no valid license.