The Police Report is compiled from Florence Police Department reports. The only names published are those of adults who were cited, arrested or involved in a traffic accident. Suspects named in this column are innocent until proven guilty. Anyone whose arrest appears in this column who is later found not guilty or whose charges are dismissed is welcome to inform the Florence Reminder and it will be reported.
- Veronica N. Zaragoza, 36, was arrested on charges of possession of a dangerous drug and possession of drug paraphernalia. She was booked into jail on a warrant and was cited for driving on a suspended license. Angelica Zaragoza, 32, was arrested and booked into jail on a warrant.
- An officer responded to an accident at Hunt Highway and American Way. A passenger was transported to an area hospital. The officer determined that William C. Madsen, 64, turned left onto Hunt Highway and was struck by another car. The other driver said Madsen’s car pulled out in front of him, and he could not stop in time. Madsen was cited for failure to control speed to avoid a collision.
- A 17-year-old male was cited for curfew violation.
- Elliot Holmes, 26, was arrested and booked into jail on charges of possession of a narcotic drug (heroin), possession of a narcotic drug (methadone), possession of drug paraphernalia (meth pipe with residue) and possession of drug paraphernalia (hypodermic needle).
- Police responded to a two-car accident with minor injuries on State Route 287. Diane C. Bohuszewicz, 61, was following another car, which put its blinker on to turn left into a private driveway. Bohuszewicz attempted to pass on the left and the cars collided, causing Bohuszewicz’s car to spin out. She will be cited for failure to control speed to avoid a collision.
- Benjamin P. Vazquez, 21, was cited and released on a charge of possession of marijuana.
- Michael Bennett, 37, was arrested and booked into jail on charges of possession of dangerous drugs, possession of narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- A male reported a female assaulted him as he was walking on Main Street. An officer located a female matching the description and the male identified her as the person who assaulted him. Dezurae Shaw, 23, was arrested and booked into jail on a charge of disorderly conduct with a weapon.
Richard Ritter, 46; Richard Waller, 28; Dillon Ho, 27.
- Frank G. Vincent, 37, driving on a suspended license.
- Dawn M. Lash, 43, stop sign.
- Durazo M. Xicotencatl, 26, speed, no valid license.
- Zachary J. Richardson, 44, no proof of insurance.
- Christopher S. Brown, 44, unsafe lane change.
- Christian T. Netzel, 19, no proof of insurance.
- Jasmine P. Provchy, 35, no current registration.
- Hugo Mata Castillo, 43, no passing zone, no valid license.
- Pearl C. Paden, 81, no current registration, suspended plate.
- Johanely Ramirez, 42, no proof of insurance.
- Jeremy J. Pebworth, 28, safety restraint.
- John W. McFarlane, 78, no current registration, no proof of insurance.
- Willie Stringfellow, 37, driving suspended, no proof of insurance.
- Sergio Ibarra Santos, 21, safety restraint.
- Sabrena D. Risz, 61, no legible driver’s license.
Rafael J. Fuentes Jr., 40; Brian M. White, 44; Ronald N. Allen, 62; Luis Talamante Cota, 20; Jesus R. Parra, 56; Virk S. Akashdeep, 38; Sukhbinder Khanfura, 56; Monica A. Ponce, 38; Steven A. Ramirez, 55; Leah S. Kari, 72; Kevin M. Naujelis, 32; Maria L. Lopez, 50.