The Police Report is compiled from Florence Police Department reports. The only names published are those of adults who were cited, arrested or involved in a traffic accident. Suspects named in this column are innocent until proven guilty. Anyone whose arrest appears in this column who is later found not guilty or whose charges are dismissed is welcome to inform the Florence Reminder and it will be reported.
- Bill Ogle, 42, was arrested and booked into jail for two warrants plus charges of unlawful flight from law enforcement, fictitious plates, reckless driving, driving with license suspended and resisting arrest.
- Miles J. Payne, 33, was arrested and booked into jail for a warrant as well as new charges of unlawful means of transportation, theft and controlling stolen property.
- Officers were dispatched to a collision with injuries at North Attaway Road and East Twin Butte Lane. Driver 2 stated driver 1 crossed the center line, and he swerved to avoid her but she hit his rear trailer tire. An officer was unable to interview driver 1 as she was being transported to the hospital for her injuries. The case is still under investigation.
- An officer responded to an accident without injuries on West Hunt Highway. The first driver said she struck the rear of another car. Both cars were able to be driven from the scene. No citations were issued.
- A woman reported her ex-boyfriend was violating a court order and she wished to pursue charges. Contact was made via telephone with the other party and he was advised a charging review packet would be forwarded to the town attorney.
- An officer was dispatched to a report of an assault between two juveniles at the Pinal County Juvenile Detention Center. A juvenile charging review packet will be forwarded to the Pinal County Attorney’s Office Juvenile Division for determination of charges.
- Circle K reported a female shoplifted beer from the store.
- Erica L. Littrell, 48, was arrested and booked into jail on charges of false reporting and resisting arrest.
- Desiree Becker, 29, was arrested and booked into jail on a charge of DUI slightest degree. She was also cited for speed.
- Eric O’Connell, 29, was arrested and booked into jail on a charge of failure to register as a sex offender.
- While attempting to locate a golf cart reported stolen in Florence Gardens, an officer observed a different golf cart swerving northbound on State Route 79. Contact was made with the driver, identified as Wyatt Otto, 23. During the contact a woman called police to report her golf cart had been stolen. The description matched the one currently being operated by Otto. The reporting party was able to recover her golf cart. Otto was arrested and booked into jail on charges of burglary and theft of means of transportation.
- Eruby Mendoza, 46, was arrested and booked into jail on charges of trespass and disorderly conduct.
- Brandon V. Hopper, 21, was cited on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was also civilly cited for speed.
- Eruby Mendoza, 46, was arrested and booked into jail on charges of threatening and intimidating, trespass and disorderly conduct.
- A store reported a male became irate and was yelling after being advised an item he wanted to return was not returnable. An officer was able to locate the male and spoke to him regarding the incident. Charlie Gutierrez, 35, was cited and released on a charge of disorderly conduct.
- Gilbert Nunez, 29; Dewayne Haygood, 40; Cesar Hernandez, 33; Arnulfo Hernandez, 44; Manuel Medina, 39
- Collins M. Kavu, 28, ignition interlock device violation, refusing to provide truthful name, driving suspended, speed, license not in possession
- Anthony R. Wiltshire, 34, no current registration
- Yvonne N. Marshall, 39, suspended plate
- Juan A. Alba, 37, driving suspended, no current registration, no mandatory insurance
- Vanessa S. Cazares, 33, criminal littering
- Daniel R. Bradley, 39, no current registration
- Paul Renteria, 55, no proof of insurance
- Gary D. Jacques, 34, suspended plate
- Patricia G. Tullmann, 55, no proof of insurance
- Meranda P. Hulon, 22, no proof of insurance
- Aneissa R. Felix, 24, driving suspended, no proof of insurance
- Brittany G. Hamacher, 34, no proof of insurance
- Rey A. Sanchez, 47, failure to report name or address change
- Joshua P. Ballester, 27, no current registration
- Isais Verdeja Morales, 53, speed, no current registration, no proof of insurance
Robert Martinez, 49; Alan J. Biter, 45; Elizabeth T. Theiss, 57; Wayne W. Smith, 65; Ashley Fausto, 40; Daniel W. Flindt, 31; Orson B. Garnsey, 51; Richard D. Burris, 74; Trent A. Murphy, 55; Maria D. Ramos, 51; Maria G. Mariscal, 47; Kristin Adkins, 56; Carol R. Miller, 52