Monday, April 22
- A male reported he has an injunction against harassment against someone and that person violated the order. The officer contacted a witness and the individual in question. A charging review packet will be forwarded to the Florence town attorney for determination of charges.
Tuesday, April 23
- Suzanne J. Lewis, 40, was arrested and booked into jail on charges of assault-domestic violence and disorderly conduct-domestic violence.
Gerardo Meza, 31; Manuel Valenzuela, 31; Juan Cruz Castro, 21; Anthony Hughes, 23; John Hovel, 34; Edin Loaiza, 29; Miguel Grandos, 33.
- Dendi J. Skinner, 40, excessive speed.
- Michael J. Mills, 55, driving on a suspended license.
- Flor Mendoza, 32, speed.
- Kevin R. Robinson, 47, speed.
- Angela P. Acton, 39, speed, no mandatory insurance.
- Franky K. Renteria, 20, speed.
- Dirk P. Anderson, 62, speed.
- Rebecca M. Ronconi, 32, speed.
- Elizabeth A. Tucker, 20, speed.
- Kathryn L. Reaser, 50, speed, no valid license.
- Jose R. Morales-Cruz, 41, speed, no mandatory insurance, no valid license.
- Robert L. Dubrock, 74, no current registration, no proof of insurance.
- Julia Stepanova, 50, no mandatory insurance, suspended plate.
- Sunny D. Bowen, 39, no current registration, no proof of insurance, suspended plate.
- Patricia L. Butler, 40, speed.
- Johnene P. Adams, 73, speed.