Amber Christine Gray was arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• A man became a victim of theft when a subject stole his bicycle from outside his residence. He was issued a victim’s rights form, and the case is inactive pending further leads and evidence.
Police received reports of two bicycles stolen from Silverado RV Park.
• Police received a report of a stolen black truck on E Street. The located truck had an Iowa license plate that returned valid and not stolen. No one in the area knew where the truck came from. The truck was towed by Knights Towing for proof of ownership due to it being completely out of place at that location.
Daniel Mendoza Jr. was arrested for two warrants and was transported and booked in the Pinal County jail.
A man reported someone shot his window with a BB gun.
• A woman reported a burglary to her vehicle.
• A woman reported damage to her door at her residence. It appeared someone tried to break in and damaged the door.
Felix Novoa was arrested for one misdemeanor warrant out of Eloy Municipal Court. Officers located one marijuana smoking pipe, one methamphetamine pipe and one clear plastic baggie of marijuana. The marijuana weighed 1.1 grams (including packaging) and flashed positive for marijuana when it was tested. Novoa was transported and booked into the Pinal County jail.
• A 2001 Polaris Trail Blazer 250 was stolen after it was wrecked on March 15 and left in the desert area of Cornman and Toltec Buttes roads.
• A man became the victim of criminal damage when a subject spray-painted the wall surrounding the parking lot of the Encore Family Restaurant.
• Police responded to a non-injury collision hit-and-run in front of Love’s Truck Stop on Sunland Gin Road.
• A person reported the theft of a cellphone at the Dollar General on Frontier Street. The phone was recovered and returned.
Police responded to a two-vehicle collision at Sunshine Boulevard and Frontier Street. One person was flown out due to chest pains.
Police responded to a two-vehicle, non-injury collision at Giles and Frontier streets.
• Richard Wallar was arrested for six misdemeanor warrants, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of prescription medication and possession of marijuana.
• Sedrak Mkhdesyan Sedrak was cited and released for reckless driving after he bumped a street sign with his tractor trailer.
• Adrian Miranda was cited and released for possession of marijuana.
• Jose Gaxiola was cited and released for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Police responded to a two-vehicle collision at Sunshine Boulevard and the I-10 eastbound off-ramp.