Jesus Gonzalez was arrested for a felony warrant and transported to the Pinal County jail.
• Circle K on Toltec Road became the victim of shoplifting when a subject removed an 18-pack of Budweiser beer cans from the cooler and exited the front door without paying.
• Dahlia Escalera was arrested for a misdemeanor warrant out of Eloy City Court and booked into the Pinal County jail.
• Rene Montijo was cited and released for driving on a revoked license.
• Adrian Valdez and Harrison Valdez were arrested during a traffic stop. Harrison Valdez was arrested for possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle. Adrian Valdez was arrested for a failure to appear warrant and possession of drug paraphernalia after a pipe used to smoke marijuana was found on his person during a search incident to arrest.
• Duriel Hairston was arrested for three misdemeanor warrants.
Cristian Caballero was cited and released for reckless driving after he was witnessed driving recklessly by peeling out in a gray pickup on Alsdorf Road.
• Evelyn Bernal was cited for driving on a suspended license.
• Donald White was cited and released for criminal driving when he was stopped for a traffic violation.
Brian Nash was cited and released for driving on a suspended license.
Jonathan Rehrmann was processed for DUI after a report of a reckless driver at Circle K on Frontier Street. The vehicle he was driving was stolen out of Chandler. Rehrmann was booked into the Pinal County jail for possession of a stolen vehicle, and DUI charges were pending blood results.
• Elfego Estrada was arrested for a felony warrant. Estrada was transported and booked in the Pinal County jail.
• Michael Salcido was arrested for criminal damage at the Quality Inn and for three city of Eloy warrants. He was transported and booked into the Pinal County jail.
Donyale Evans was arrested for a Florida warrant at the request of adult probation. He was transported and booked into the Pinal County jail.
Saul Perez was cited for operating a motor vehicle without a license. The vehicle was turned over for a 30-day hold.
• Analisa Gonzales was cited and released for driving on a suspended license and operating a vehicle without an ignition device.
• Pilot Truck Stop became the victim of shoplifting after a subject removed a bottled beverage and then left the store without paying.
• A man abandoned a bicycle after running away from a officer. The bicycle was impounded and placed in the evidence lot.
• Luis Chavez was arrested by DPS for an Eloy City Court misdemeanor warrant. Chavez was then turned over to Eloy PD and was transported to the Pinal County jail.
Subject or subjects threw a brick at the front windshield of a white Chevrolet pickup, causing a small scratch valued at approximately $100.
• A stolen vehicle was reported out of Glendale PD was recovered in Arizona City. The vehicle was towed by Stay Up Towing.
• A Border Patrol vehicle was rear ended on the Sunland Gin I-10 overpass. The vehicle followed Border Patrol to Petro where the driver was cited.
• Christopher Kinney was arrested for DUI after a two-vehicle collision with injuries. Both drivers were transported to the Casa Grande Banner hospital.
• A woman made contact with a subject via text message and was scammed out of $7,000 through a cash-advanced scheme.
• A woman reported two of her reported stolen cards were used at the Love’s and Pilot truck stops.
• Orlando Meza Jr. was arrested for three counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, one felony arrest warrant our of the Pinal County Superior Court and three misdemeanor arrest warrants out of the Eloy City Court. Meza evaded officers on foot and was subsequently located in the back yard of a residence. A meth pipe was located in his immediate area and two meth pipes were located in his backpack. He was transported and booked into the Pinal County jail.
• Stacy Hendricks was cited and released for possession of an open container in a motor vehicle.
• Lydia Brownfield was cited for driving on a suspended license and no insurance.